Search This Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Favorites #7

#7

I love Costco's Kirkland spices, especially the vanilla.  I have gotten vanilla from Mexico before but I didn't like it that much.  I do like Watkins brand vanilla a lot but for the buck, you can't beat the flavor and price of Kirkland's pure vanilla.  (Obviously I have used it a lot and spilled on the label....Oops!)  I also love the cinnamon and just about any of the other spices.  I actually had a couple of other brands in front of me and did a taste test of several of them side by side and Kirkland won for me.  The Italian seasoning is very good and the balsamic vinegar is excellent.   You will also get about twice as much product for your money as the little bottles at the grocery store.  If you don't have a membership, go with someone who does and stock up.

1 comment:

Nonna said...

My daughter likes them too. I have memberships at 2 clubs already so I never go there unless I'm visiting her. It is so fun to shop there, always crowded but some great buys too !