Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tag, You're It

Amy did a tag and the rules were to "list 6 quirks about yourself." Everyone else can probably name mine better than I can. I never considered myself very quirky but you may see me as just the opposite, so instead of me naming them, I am going to ask you to name my quirks. I may just get to know myself a little better. Maybe one of my quirks is that I don't know I'm quirky. Hmmmmm, please make comments and then I will list them as a tag from 1-6. Now it is your turn....yes you.... you quirky little bugger.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Maybe you weren't the best person to tag on this one! The only thing I can think of is the fact that it bothers you that your washer and dryer don't match. The only reason why I know this is because ours don't match either and it drives me insane but we've already had this conversation!

Kaye said...

IMHO this is a truly endearing quirk. . . I have never met ANYONE who decorates for each and every holiday with such vigor! To say your house is "decorated" would be an understatement. "Festooned" is what pops into my mind everytime I get to enjoy the fruits of your labor. You have a gift and you magnify it!

Susan said...

The Joan I remember wouldn't seem to have many quirk's, but my memory is getting worse all the time. I tried to think of my own quirks, but I don't think I'm a quirky person either. However, I can think of a lot of quirks that Ken has. I wonder if he could come up with some for me. I'll have to ask him.

Margaret Kay said...

Well, you can't let your food touch each other . . . (chuckle). That's a tad quirky! No, I don't think of you as a quirky person either.

Colett (*.*) said...

I had a hard time coming up with one too, but the way you just hate that Max guy so much, for no apparent reason, in the band on Conan O'Brian is a little quirky.

Amy said...

Yes...that one is VERY quirky! Good call Colett!