Search This Blog

Monday, April 25, 2011

Favorites #6

#6
My facial moisturizer is Neutrogena's oil-free moisturizer. It won't clog pores, is hypoallergenic, alcohol and fragrance free, contains SPF 15 and is non-greasy.

The Vitamin E Skin Care Cream is "Fruit of the Earth" brand and can be found at Walmart at the back of the store.  Because it is so cheap and never advertised, it's not out front. It contains aloe vera, sunflower seed oil, collagen, elastin, gylcerin, and vitamin E among other things.  It is best on dry legs, feet and hands, bit  It is also good on your face in the really dry areas. 

Fruit of the Earth Vitamin E Skin Care Cream 4 oz Cream - Swanson Health Produ

Neutrogena - Oil-Free Moisture SPF 15

1 comment:

Nonna said...

I have used Oil of Olay products for years on my face and neck and love it but I might just have to try the Vitamin E for dry skin for other areas, my Hubs needs a good hand cream... I love that it's cheap too thank you !