Search This Blog

Saturday, June 28, 2008


This was our adventure last night. We (Matt, Colett, the kids and I) went to Downtown SLC and met up with Amy, Emerson and Wayne to participate in the Utah Arts Festival. We have done it for a few years now and always have a good time. We get a little culture, a little "wicked food" like homemade French fries and sausages and get a chance to experience artistic ideas and listen to new bands. The kids have fun and I usually get a little somethin, somethin ....but not this year. I just didn't find anything I HAD to have. (Lucky for Wayne's wallet)
Colett and Wayne...I edited myself out because I looked like Miss Piggy but fatter
so I am grateful for photo programs.

A couple of photos of the festival


All the tents are the artists selling their wares

1 comment:

Colett (*.*) said...

Check my blog I stole lots of your pics!