Search This Blog

Saturday, June 28, 2008


The entertainment didn't stop with the concert in front of us. Behind our seats was a gal doing the hula hoop. I only got a picture of her with one hoop but she could twirl two of them up and down her body and did it for over half an hour without missing.




Before the night ended, we sat in on a jazz band from Chicago. An old man got up and started dancing around the whole arena. He was working the crowd and having a great time. I was not the only one taking pictures. I think he may be homeless because his clothes were badly torn, but he had on nice new dancing shoes. I love to people watch and in this case, it was no exception.



This is the way we all felt at the end of the night.
Emerson had the right idea. Until next year....

1 comment:

Jem said...

I love art festivals. That's one of the many things I miss about Portland. Its a very artsy city. I love to watch the people, too. How fun that you can all get together as a family. You are so lucky.