Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Baby Animals




One of the things I like about Spring so much is the baby animals you see everywhere.  The calves are darling, the new lambs are adorable.  The baby birds ( although not so    cute when they are just born) are wonderful when they are learning to fly.  The other day Wayne and I were driving down 1200 W. and we saw a miniature mother and baby donkey.  Oh my goodness....I asked Wayne to turn around and go back.  I had to see them up close and get some pictures.  The sun was shining from behind and I had to use a phone camera so the photos are not great but I did get a couple anyway.  Now that's a cute baby.  One that a mother and everyone else can love.  Later, Amy told me that the place is called Half Ass Acres for a reason.  Cute!  I have said before that I want a pasture with a miniature goat, a mini donkey, and a llama.  This confirmed my wants.  I know it will never happen, but I can dream.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

We saw the cute baby donkey and momma also!! I'm so glad you took a picture! They were the cutest!

Susan said...

That is so cite, I don't believe I have ever seen a baby donkey before.