Search This Blog

Friday, March 28, 2008


Due to a job change, we moved back to Utah 5 years ago. I had been praying to find the right area to move to. We found a house that was partially done and bought it (as is) so that Wayne could finish it out. We built the deck, the fence, finished the basement, built my craft room and put in a yard. We found the perfect neighborhood with warm and kind neighbors. We live 20 minutes from Amy in one direction, 20 minutes from Colett in another direction, and 20 minutes from my sister Margaret in yet another direction. The beautiful mountains surround us and I never get tired of the view. I miss my son and friends in Montana and my parents and our brothers and sisters in Montana and Wyoming, but we manage to see them about every 3 months. Oh, if only I could jump in my rocket and land in Wyoming or Montana in just minutes, it would be perfect. Wayne has a great job here and wonderful people to work with but he's not as enthusiastic as I am to be here. He misses his friends, siblings and Shon's family and would probably move back to Billings if he had just the right job. We don't fish or hunt here and his golf
game is not as polished as it was in Billings.

1 comment:

Margaret Kay said...

It was fun to see your house story and I remember most of them!