Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Isabelle's Birthday

My beautiful, smart and sweet grand daughter turned 11 in December and of course we had to have a party.  She is 11 in 2011, 12 in 2012 etc.  That's an easy way to remember how old she is. 


Her Mama makes the cutest cakes


Where teens are concerned, you just have to grab and kiss or you will never get affection.  Colett manages to do this often and I have to admit I have been known to do the same.  When the grandkids come over, I won't let them by me until I have gotten a hug.   Nick looks pretty OK with it though. Can I say I love this picture?


I even get a smile and a hug.


Make a wish Isabelle.  At 11, I hope it is an easy one.

                            
                                      Happy birthday you amazing young woman.

5 comments:

Colett (*.*) said...

I love those pictures, you camera actually had charged batteries???

Susan said...

She's a very pretty girl. Hope you are feeling better.

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Live From Mommyville... said...

That Grandson of yours looks and awful lot like Wayne. You've got good looking Grandkids!

Been thinking of you a lot lately and hoping you are doing well.

Jem said...

I didnt realize that Bobby and Isabelle's birthdays were so close. What a sweet girl.