Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Our house must be in the direct path of the air balloon routes.  This happens fairly regularly.  You can get the perspective of how close this balloon was to the house by looking in the upper right hand corner of the photo and you will see the edge of our roof with the Christmas lights up.  Wayne had arranged for us to go in one of those for our anniversary a couple of years ago but the weather turned bad and we didn't get to go.  It is still on my bucket list.




This is a photo as they flew over my head.  LOVE IT!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Beautiful pictures. I wouldn't go up in one of those for any amount of money, but I hope you get your chance someday

Live From Mommyville... said...

Hot air balloons are fair weather friends. I went once in college. We made lift off but had to land just minutes later when the wind changed. Fickle...fickle!