Search This Blog

Saturday, December 11, 2010

This TIme of Year

It's busy this time of year but I love it.  It took me a week to decorate again this year but my house feels like a Christmas village and it makes me happy.  It will be a sad day when I can't climb a step ladder and hang my decorations one day in the future.  I have added two new decorations this year but I will either have to get rid of some or never buy more because my horizontal spaces are depleted. I always put up garland, lights, etc. and save my nativity for last.  It's the favorite of all my decorations (and I have a lot of favorites).  It is quite large and covers the whole top of my piano.  It really helps me remember the love of our Savior and also helps me relive the joy the world must have felt at the time Christ was born as they had been waiting for their king. Angels actually came down and sang and there was renewed hope for mankind. If I had been there at that time, I am sure I would have found one of the choirs to sing with, just to be a part of it all.

No comments: