Search This Blog

Friday, December 17, 2010

The Nativity

It's been three years since our family did a nativity program for our own family party.  I am amazed at how much they have all changed in that time.  I don't know why, because children will (of course) change greatly in three years, but when I see them every few days I don't always appreciate how much change there is in such a short period of time until I see the photos.  I have blogged this before, but just as you put up your own nativities each year, I have to do this one again as I love the memories and the photos so much.  It was one of those times when everything worked out perfectly.  The children were excited to do their parts, the baby never cried, and the true spirit of Christmas shone through.


Nick and Isabelle were Joseph and Mary


Little Emerson was baby Jesus and smiled almost the whole time he was in the manger.


Millie, an actress and a true angel, portrayed the angel who came to announce Christ's birth.


My grand nephews were the  wise men


 
My little McLeod cousins played the shepherds.
 
May the spiritual aspects of Christmas permeate your home this year.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Just who is that darling little baby playing Jesus! He is the cutest thing I have ever seen!

That was a good night! The kids did great at their parts and it really did bring the spirit of Chirstmas that year!