Search This Blog

Monday, June 07, 2010

I won some cookies a couple of years ago from the Sweet Tooth Fairy Bakery.

Sometimes I go for years and never win a thing. Sometimes I win several things at once.
This year I signed up at Good Reads to try to win a book. I won two. One is a novel and one a history of the English Monarchy. I also signed up to win some clothes on a friend's blog and won that. Thanks Nancy!!! I got a beautiful black satin blouse and a red T-top. I ended up getting the clothes and the book on the same day....kind of like a mid year Christmas bonus. I am headed to the Idaho Lottery Office.






1 comment:

Colett (*.*) said...

I enter almost every single contest on Pioneer Women, I just know that one day I will get my kitchenaide mixer from her! Maybe you should enter for me!