Search This Blog

Monday, May 10, 2010

On The Road Again Day 1

Entrance to one of the subdivisions

Really cool rock formation

Wayne and I combined a business trip with a pleasure trip and headed south to Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico. There is a lot of our country that I have not seen and I want to see it all. I LOVE to travel, and to travel the back roads, byways, and roads less taken.

We stopped the first night in Cortez, Colorado. We have friends that live there but didn't bring the address book so was not sure where they lived exactly. It was too late in the evening to call, so thought we might catch them in the morning. I had their address from the phone book and entered it into the GPS but it said "No address found". We drove around for about 45 minutes and I am sure we must have been close but could not find them. SO...Kathy and Lenny, next time. Does the picture look familiar? Were we close?

No comments: