Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Soul in Soles

Remember when I did a blog post about the bottom of my shoes? 

 Well.....
I bought a new pair of shoes. When I got them, I didn't look at the soles, but when I was getting ready to wear them, I noticed that this shoe bottom is the best one yet.


Mountains and sunshine and a river below, with a waterfall under the river


and leaf laurels along the edge.  Have you looked at the bottoms of your shoes yet?  I need to research and see if there are people whose only job is to design shoe soles.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I looked at the bottom of my shoes and NONE of them are quite as exciting as this. Not fair!

Nonna said...

I'm wanting to know what kind of shoes those are...so pretty...I'm big into rubber stamps, LOL ! And yes, I also would like to know who designed them !!!

Kaye said...

Those are very cool! I pretty much only wear Birkenstocks and they have boring soles. Thanks for looking down!