Search This Blog

Sunday, February 13, 2011

There are so many people in this world that I love. My hubby is my soul mate and my best friend, my children and their spouses are the absolute best, my grandchildren are right there in the middle of my heart, my parents, brothers and sister and their families, friends, ward family, neighborhood, old friends and school mates, my home townies, cousins, aunts and uncles, and mentors.  Am I blessed or what?  I know it sounds corny and rather like a sappy card but it's true.  Happy Valentines to all of you.  I truly love you and my life is better because of you....you know who you are, and if you don't I'm tellin' you now!

1 comment:

MOM/SUSAN said...

Love right back at you Joan. You are an inspiration to me, always with your positive outlook on life. You're the kind of wonderful that everyone wants to be around. Thanks for inviting us in. We're better for it. Happy Valentines Day!