Search This Blog

Friday, February 25, 2011


1st photo


5 minutes later  2nd photo getting ready to turn the corner


3rd photo and it is out of the hall and into the guest room

We have had some crazy weather lately, and with it cloudy skies and moments of sunshine .  It was finally a sunny day, and as  I was walking through the hall the other  I noticed the light reflecting through the wooden rail of the stairs and onto the wall.  I have lived in this house for 8 years and have never seen this before.  It was really interesting to watch as it moved across the wall and then turned the corner to reflect the image into the guest room in less than 10 minutes.  I guess when you are indoors a lot, you take your pleasure where you can get it, and I loved this little moment in time.

No comments: