Search This Blog

Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Carving


My carved pumpkin from last year


One that I did not carve last year

I was watching a show on HGTV one day about people that have a real talent for carving pumpkins.  I mean "real" artists whose work will blow your mind with their imaginative creations.   I feel so inadequate. I may never carve again. There have to be some real hints out there in Google land that would show me how to make carving Jack-O-Lanterns easier, or maybe some fabulous tool that I'm not aware of that would make carving them as easy as buttering toast.  I will have to see what they are, but in the mean time check out these links.  You will be amazed too.  Click to enlarge to get the real detail of their work.



              Photos of Amazing, Unique Pumpkin Carving Designs


Horror Movies Pumpkin Carvings are Too Scary for the Weak Hearted | Walyou


                             Pumpkingutter Pumpkin Carvings

                   42 Carved Pumpkins that Will Blow Your Mind






1 comment:

Jem said...

I love your Haloween posts and I totally think you are talented enough to do some great carvings!