Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Check


I have traveled a lot this spring and summer and it has been so fun. I could go somewhere every month and not get tired of it, but I do get tired of packing and unpacking and trying to make sure I have everything coming and going. I am at a place where I have to write everything down . Pills? check.... Phone? check...Makeup? check....Books? check....., camera? check. Oh yes, the camera. Even if I go on a day trip I feel so naked without it. I have loved my Canon Powershot A610. You know they say a picture is worth a thousand words and even though it is not an expensive model, it is digital and I get instant gratification for my efforts thus I have saved many thousands of words this month. OK, so I have not mastered the night setting.

No comments: