Search This Blog

Monday, May 03, 2010

A Birthday Girl

Forty years ago I had a little sweetest baby boy (4 months old) when the doctor told me I was going to have another baby in 9 months. WHAT!!!! I was not happy. In fact I cried my eyes out. But 9 months after that I had the most beautiful baby girl with huge brown eyes and little angel curls in her hair. It didn't take long to fall completely in love with her and then I was so glad I had them close together. What is another bottle and another diaper when you are already dealing with those things anyway. Tomorrow, Colett turns less than 40 (but only by a year) and she still has those incredible brown eyes. If she didn't straighten it every day, she would also still have the angel curls in her hair. Thank you for being such a great daughter Colett and happy, happy birthday!!
Lettie and her babies

With Tiger Woods

Here for dinner

That's my girl!!


1 comment:

Susan said...

She is a beautiful girl (and talented). I guess I had forgotten you had them so close together. I do remember the castor oil though! Thirty-nine years ago! How is that possible????