Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tag, You're It

A Fun Tag

If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged.

Making : Halloween decorations
Cooking : apples for applesauce
Drinking : water with true lemon powder added
Reading: Can't Wait to get to Heaven by Fannie Flagg
Wanting: A new tiled entryway, new counters, new carpet and new driveway
Looking: at my beautiful yard but also toward the day my allergies go away
Playing: throw the squirrel with my dog
Wasting: time on Facebook games
Sewing: mending and taking up clothes
Wishing: I was back East for the leafing season
Enjoying: the cooler weather and rain
Waiting: to eat the dark chocolate in the freezer. I don't get it out so I won't be tempted.
Liking: My great neighborhood
Wondering: when ALL my dreams will come true
Loving: My craft room more than any other room in the house
Hoping: My family doesn't get the swine flu and things work out for Shon's family
Marvelling: At the love and tender mercies of God
Needing: to get all my medical tests done
Smelling: The air after all the rain
Wearing: Contact lenses... and so thankful for them. I hate wearing glasses.
Following: All my family and friend's blogs
Noticing: My hummingbirds are not as active and some have gone for the season
Knowing: My place in the universe
Thinking: I love my life
Bookmarking: My games on Facebook
Opening: My new magazines.....yahoo for Halloween ideas
Giggling: at quotations on my home town website

3 comments:

Amy said...

If you are talking about your bedtime "dreams" coming true, then let's hope that will never happen! Your dreams are whacky and this world would be very messed up if that happened! If it your personal dreams, then yes, let them come true! :)

A Musing Mother said...

First of all, NOT IT!

Second, that was a delightful read!

Colett (*.*) said...

yes, get those test done, who knows, maybe they will have some life changing good news about your leg and foot troubles!