Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

This is a 3 part blog about my birthday week. Be sure to scroll down to read them all.


OK I really am spoiled. Wayne came home last night with king crab legs, salad and french bread. This is his tradition for me for my birthday. So I am celebrating on yet another day. This made it week long celebration. There aren't too many things better than lemon/butter dripping off of these. He also gave me 6 Bing candy bars....my favorite and hard to find in Utah. I have never had six of them at once. I will stash them in a drawer and eat one each week. He makes me feel special because he goes out of his way to make me happy, and I really am.

Thank you to my sweet baboo!!

3 comments:

Live From Mommyville... said...

Happy Birthday, Joan! You are loved...and beautiful. Hope it was a good week. Looks like it was fabulous!

Kee said...

What a great guy! Stretch that birthday out as long as you can! BTW I love that picture of Wayne, the girls, Millie and E!

Lisa said...

Joan,
First, Happy Birthday!!! Thanks for your cute note and I agree, we can tie for biggest animal lovers! How is Fozzie? I love that little one... I still have my two, they are shown on a post from Christmas on my blog and they are pissed cuz I put some ribbon on them. :) I don't have the job yet, just training so I can get one, but I will definitely share some stories as soon as I do!
I'm going to mark your blog, I'm trying to get my mom to do one too.
Take care!
Love,
Lisa