Search This Blog

Monday, April 28, 2008


Lately, he eats with one foot in the air. One day when I was pouring his food into his dish, a large spider fell out of the sack and into his dish. I was startled and screamed and ran. It scared him and now he slowly goes to his dish to eat and holds one leg up, like that will get him away faster if something goes wrong. I may have to get him a new dish because he only wants to eat now when he is REALLY hungry. He sneaks up on the dish, grabs a mouth full and runs away between bites. He is a little neurotic.

4 comments:

Jem said...

That is sooooo funny! I love it! Our kids can't wait until we get our own house so they can FINALLY get a dog. Robb wants a huge one-but I'd love to have my own Fozie;)

Margaret Kay said...

OH! this is so funny! I think the best thing about Fozzie is, he likes me better than anyone else in the whole Universe - except maybe God and Mom, but even they are not as excited as he is when I come to visit!

Colett (*.*) said...

Sorry Margaret, you obviously have not seen how excited he is to see me!!! He definately is a kooky little guy but we sure love him!

jody said...

Poor Fozzie...he needs to get some of my dogs in him. It's called inhale your food.

He sure is cute. does he sing with you when you play the piano like Dusty did?