Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

This is a tag item from cute Chels Winterholler's blog. This just happened to be the 6th picture in the 6th folder of my pictures file. You are supposed to tell about the picture so here it goes.
This is my good friend Jody from Montana. I have know her for over 30 years. We were young mothers together in the same ward in the early years and have stayed friends. We both moved to the heights and lived only a few blocks from each other for many years. I stole this picture from her blog. Isn't she classy? She is talented in photography, sewing, crafting, decorating her home, and herself. She does temple work, is a fab granny, and has a wicked sense of humor. She is also a traveling fool and is married to one of the funniest guys I know, who also happens to be the Bishop. Jody, thanks for being my friend, and I will probably call you for help on my blog book. It's not going real well. Now it's your turn. I tag Colett, Kee, Amy, Jody, Susan, and Margaret and anyone else who reads this.
1. Go to your documents/pictures

.2. Go to your 6th file folder.

3. Go to your 6th picture.

4. Post and blog about it.

5. Tag 6 people to do the same

6 comments:

Amy said...

I don't think Jody is going to appreciate you calling her a "granny"! It was fun to always have the Schofield's around while growing up in MT! What a great family!

Chelsea and Cody said...

I am so glad that you did this! It is always nice to know that people are interested in my blog. I love everything that you said about Jody...it is all so true! I am with Amy on the "granny" thing...she doesn't seem like she is old enough to be a granny! None of you do!

Susan said...

Being the "blog stalker" that I am, I have visited her blog and feel like I know her. I'm sure I saw her once in Costco and almost went up to her to say hi, but isn't that almost borderline creepy? She is very classy looking.

jody said...

Just Joan, You cute thing...thanks for the nice things you wrote about me. We have been friends for many years and you are one of my favorite. It is always so fun to be together and I love how we can just pick up right where we left off the last conversation. We miss you guys. Thanks again my friend.

Joan said...

Anyone looking at Jody's picture would know that she is not the proverbial "granny". That is obvious, so it was meant tongue in cheek and not as a slight.

Ashley said...

Well I think Jody is AMAZING. So we agree.