Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Guess Where Santa Lives?



Wayne and I were on  a trip to Idaho last year.  We were parked in a parking lot next to this car.  I got out to take a photo of the license plate and the lady that owned the car was just coming out of the store and asked me why I was taking a picture of her car.  She was a little concerned and I was a little embarrassed getting caught, but  she told me her story.  Her husband played Santa for 25 years and had passed away a few months before I took this picture.  He loved children and loved being Santa.  Let's hope the true spirit of Christmas did not pass with this lovely man.  Now we know that Santa lived in Idaho during the summer.

2 comments:

Kaye said...

That is cool! :)

Live From Mommyville... said...

Love that! What a great legacy.