Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 19, 2008


I have come to the conclusion that I have an addiction. I love chocolate and cannot go a day without it. I like my chocolate dark and high quality for the most part, but will bow to eating M&M's or a snicker bar. (or about anything else that is placed in front of me) My favorite candy bar is a Bing. The only place I can get them in Utah is at the Maverick gas station and then they are not always fresh. The center is a mild cherry fondant that's surrounded by chocolate with crushed peanuts all through it. This is not dark chocolate but the peanuts take away the too sweet flavor. I love dark chocolate truffles, and dark chocolate mints. I have not hit bottom yet and I may need an intervention to get me off of it. Until then, I think I will just enjoy.

No comments: